.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ScreenwriterBones

Stories from a seasoned screenwriter. Take heart! Your creative source is infinite and un-ending. Sometimes Hollywood just rips up the roadmap back to it. The bottom line is that Hollywood is not at all as bad as it sounds. Additionally, it's worse than you can imagine. Remember to pack a sense of humor.

Name:

I am a screenwriter living in Southern California. I've written screenplays for most of the Hollywood studios over the past 20 years. One of the uncredited writers of FANTASTIC FOUR, I wrote FIRE DOWN BELOW starring Steven Seagal, and the TV Movie 12:01 PM starring Martin Landau and MANEATER with Gary Busey. I have directed short films. I have written on numerous Hollywood studio assignments, some for big shot actors, some for small shot nobodies.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Writing Workshop Audio CD

Some of you (out of towners) have asked me for, and I have now put together an audio CD of my writing workshop! The one day workshop is five hours, which I wouldn't subject anyone to on CD. But the CD is over an hour, and highlights everything crucial in the process that I've learned over my twenty years doing this lunacy and getting paid for it.

Good tools, tricks and the way to keep creating inspired screenwriting, which is the one topic I see little written about.

If you're interested, it's $25.00. This was for a time available as a hard CD and mailed, but this proved complicated and too difficult with postage to different countries, so it is still available but only as digital download.

I would ask the favor that if you purchase it, and enjoy it, you keep it for yourself and don't transmit it to others but instead direct them here. Thanks.





3 Comments:

Blogger Grubber said...

Hi Phil,
My email hates AOL at present so this is easier. Is it same price for delivery to Oz? Don't want you to get stiffed on the postage.

Let me know and I will order. My email is in my profile.
cheers
Dave.

Thursday, July 13, 2006  
Blogger Evan said...

Phil,

I just paid for the CD download with paypal, but wasn't provided a link to the download. Please provide. My contact info is in your paypal notice of payment.

Thanks,

Evan Ladoux

Tuesday, February 21, 2012  
Blogger Phil said...

Hi Evan, your CD has already been sent by a file sharing service to your email, thanks and I hope you enjoy it. Please give me feedback as well, it's always welcome.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home