.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

ScreenwriterBones

Stories from a seasoned screenwriter. Take heart! Your creative source is infinite and un-ending. Sometimes Hollywood just rips up the roadmap back to it. The bottom line is that Hollywood is not at all as bad as it sounds. Additionally, it's worse than you can imagine. Remember to pack a sense of humor.

Name:

I am a screenwriter living in Southern California. I've written screenplays for most of the Hollywood studios over the past 20 years. One of the uncredited writers of FANTASTIC FOUR, I wrote FIRE DOWN BELOW starring Steven Seagal, and the TV Movie 12:01 PM starring Martin Landau and MANEATER with Gary Busey. I have directed short films. I have written on numerous Hollywood studio assignments, some for big shot actors, some for small shot nobodies.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Workshop On

I have a nice group who have expressed interest, thank you! But I do have to ask now that those who would like to attend to pre-register. Thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger taZ said...

Would be really great if I where near America!

By the way, is your mail blocking anything?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Whaledawg said...

So, how did it go?

Monday, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Phil said...

whaledawg: for those of you intown, I moved it to this sat. March 11th so it wasn't the day before Oscars! I have lots of interest, but still room as some have yet to commit!

Monday, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home